Experienced commercialization members who are active globally and technical members who have more than half a century of experience in hydrogen engine development, research, and demonstration and have successfully completed projects with domestic and foreign companies are participating in this project.
Business Team Strengths
- Management skills that have built the world’s No. 1 company
- Management experience from a global perspective
- Extensive management consulting experience
- Extensive knowledge in the chemicals and chemical materials fields
- Global collection of cutting-edge technological information and personnel exchange
Strengths of the Technical Team
- More than half a century of experience in hydrogen engine development, research, and demonstration
- Experience as a chief researcher and committee member of 12 hydrogen-related research organizations
- Winner of the Paris-Dakar Rally (in the diesel conversion category)
- Converted a gasoline-mixed hydrogen engine and drove 47,000 km on public roads in about 2 years
- Cooperation with the Land Transport Bureau in the development of a vehicle inspection system for hydrogen-powered vehicles
- Manufactured the first hydrogen engine truck for the NEDO project.
- Leading members in the commercialization of Ford’s hydrogen hybrid bus and hydrogen engine shuttle bus
- Member’s leading role in hydrogen engine technology for aircraft at Boeing